Typical business challenges for wholesale billing
Today’s customers are becoming more quality and service conscious. Wireless is critical to the delivery of data services and streaming content, distribution of broadband demand is continuously growing. Cutthroat competition puts pressure on revenues that then reduce profit margins. Wholesale providers face two key challenges:
- To cost-effectively rate and bill the growing number of transactions that are carried across their networks.
- To create revenue opportunities within their network assets by enhancing the services and support required by today’s increasingly complex and demanding wholesale customers.
Sigma Software’s Wholesale Billing Solution
Sigma Software’s convergent Wholesale Billing solution provides real-time transaction capabilities for reseller/partner level enabling departments to monetize the value of transactions.
OmniCare provides the recurring billing and rating (online/offline) platform that consolidates your diverse channel/partner billing operations into a single, unified system. It uniquely helps you to create revenue from channel relationships, govern, track and assess channel performance, and generate consistently higher recurring revenue up and down your entire distribution chain.
Sigma Software’s convergent Wholesale Billing solution is designed to help Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNE) launch new operations, expand and capture new revenue streams, deliver a better customer experience and gain a competitive edge in the market.
It is designed to meet MVNEs’ current and future operational needs and host numerous Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) in total separation on their network in a highly secured manner. It provides real-time transaction capabilities for reseller/partner level enabling departments to monetize the value of transaction.
Sigma Software has put hundreds of man-years into the solution and is constantly spending on R&D to be leaders in helping organizations monetize upcoming services. We have deployed our solutions in 4 continents and we understand the complexities of dealing with different geographies. We are responsive and agile and adapt to the needs of a potential customer.
- Create multiple resellers and expand your business.
- Multi-tenant solution with highest levels of availability and security.
- Quick and efficient new MVNO onboarding.
- Seamless integration with MNO network(s).
- The Enterprise product catalogue (EPC) is capable of being configured to hold products from many verticals such as Telecom, Energy and Cloud.
- The Rating Engine (both online and offline) can relate Telecom (Voice, Data), Utility and any services that can be measured.
- Support a variety of complex or simple billing models as well as manage large numbers of low-value transactions efficiently.
- Automate partner management, carrier-to-carrier rating, billing and settlement.
- Help speed disputes management and reconciliation.
- Business process automation.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Inventory management capabilities, including SIM card and number management.
- Brand differentiation, marketing, market analysis and customer segmentation.