Permanent, Full-time or Contract
The candidate will work collaboratively with the client, rangle.io management team, scrum team and project stakeholders to ensure projects UX objectives and results align with customer expectations and follow style guide and coding conventions.
Be the single point of contact for all project UX related status, including but not limited to presenting your status during stand-ups and demos.
Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers.
Facilitating discussion with Product Owner and Scrum team in decision making surrounding user flows, sitemaps, layout and styling.
Stay current with recent developments in the UX/UI design industry and community; and communicate any new insight to fellow designers.
- Bachelors Degree, College diploma OR relevant experience of 5+ years
- A portfolio is required (can be online or a traditional hard copy)
- High level experience using any current design programs plus the desire to always find new ways of communicating design to an Agile development team.
- Proven ability to work with the product owner to create wireframes, user flows, personas etc.
- Help translate client’ aspirations to tangible design deliverables that can focus client requests and feed the development team.
- Experience designing Web apps.
- Traditional graphic design knowledge of typography, layout and colour theory
- Experience running and analyzing usability tests
- Experience in providing consulting, UX leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, and continual improvement.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with writing front end code (HTML, CSS, Sass)
- Basic comfort using Git to push and pull code from a shared repository
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum and requirements management tools
If interested, email your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org