Permanent – Full-time
Reporting to Development Manager you will be part of diverse technical team implementing software solutions for customers around the globe. You’ll have ability to participate in all aspects of software development process from initial requirements gathering, through design, development and testing to completion. You will also have ability to demonstrate you agility and independence in execution of assigned tasks.
- Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance of Oracle PL/SQL applications.
- Building of tailored solutions using cutting edge development tools and technologies.
- Efficiently implementing clean, testable and easily maintainable software.
- Produce as required documentation of software solutions being worked on.
- Provide work effort estimates.
- Maintain clear communication with all stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
- Interact with Software Engineers/Developers to integrate backend services with other components of enterprise systems.
- Timely delivery and execution of assigned work
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree/diploma in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS coupled with a solid understanding and experience with SQL.
- 5 years of designing, implementing and testing of Oracle PL/SQL applications.
- Experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting.
- Experience with C/C++ and Oracle Pro/C would be an asset.
- Knowledge of modern Java based technologies, architecture and frameworks.
- Understanding of TDD and passion for developing clean, testable software
- Experienced with at least one source control management system, ideally Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Ability to quickly understand client deliverables and to take responsibility for them.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.
- Passionate about writing software and working with a team to build great solutions.
- Experience in independently running small projects end to end without supervision.
If interested, email your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org