Permanent – Full-time
Reporting to Development Manager you will be part of diverse technical team implementing software solutions for customers around the globe. You’ll have ability to participate in all aspects of software development process from initial requirements gathering, through design, development and testing to completion. You will also have ability to demonstrate you agility and independence in execution of assigned tasks.
- Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance of JEE applications.
- Building of tailored solutions using cutting edge development tools and technologies.
- Efficiently implementing clean, testable and easily maintainable software.
- Produce as required documentation of software solutions being worked on.
- Provide work effort estimates.
- Maintain clear communication with all stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
- Interact with Software Engineers/Developers to integrate with backend services and enterprise systems.
- Timely delivery and execution of assigned work
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree/diploma in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
- 5 years of designing, implementing and testing of Java/JEE applications.
- Experienced with Hibernate, Spring frameworks etc.
- Understanding of TDD and passion for developing clean, testable software
- Experienced with at least one source control management system, ideally Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Experience developing and consuming Web Services and understanding of related technologies (SOAP, REST, XML, XML Schema, JSON).
- Experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: Oracle 10 , MySQL 5.x, SQL Server 2005/2008 coupled with a solid understanding and experience with SQL.
- Experience with application servers (ideally with JBOSS) and servlet containers(Tomcat 5-7).
- Ability to quickly understand client deliverables and to take responsibility for them.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.
- Passionate about writing software and working with a team to build great solutions.
- Experience in independently running small projects end to end without supervision
- Experience with some of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, MongoDB, HBase, Solr, Kafka, Storm etc…) would be a big plus.
If interested, email your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org