Permanent, Full-time or Contract
Reporting to Development Manager you will be part of diverse technical team implementing software solutions for customers around the globe. You’ll have ability to participate in all aspects of software development process from initial requirements gathering, through design, development and testing to completion. You will also have ability to demonstrate you agility and independence in execution of assigned tasks.
- Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance of mobile and enterprise applications.
- Building of tailored solutions using cutting edge development tools and technologies.
- Efficiently implementing clean, testable and easily maintainable software.
- Produce as required documentation of software solutions being worked on.
- Provide work effort estimates.
- Maintain clear communication with all stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
- Interact with Software Engineers/Developers to integrate with backend services and enterprise systems.
- Timely delivery and execution of assigned work
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree/diploma in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds.
- Understanding of TDD/BDD and passion for developing clean, testable software, using tools like QUnit/Jasmine/Sinon/Karma/Buster.js.
- Understanding and familiarity with Responsive Web Design and frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation/Skeleton.
- Ability to write semantic markup for accessible, SEO-friendly web pages, good understanding of Web Performance, familiarity with OWASP’s top ten web security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with third-party APIs like: Google+/Facebook/Twitter/Google Maps would be an asset
- Experience consuming Web Services and understanding of related technologies (REST, XML, JSON).
- Some experience with node.js, Express, Passport, Cordova/Phonegap, MongoDB would be an asset
- Experience with at least one source control management system like: Git/SVN.
- Ability to quickly understand client deliverables and to take responsibility for them.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.
If interested, email your current resume to: email@example.com